corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT FOR SALE £6500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SPORT FOR SALE £6500
pembe

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 08 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale we have my fully modified Vauxhall corsa sport 1.4 16v
The car is real head turner but sadly it needs to go as i am going to be travelling a lot away from home and the car will be just sitting there so it needs to go .
The car was completed just at the end of last year so everything is still looking fresh and new.
The car is a 2000 reg but currently on a private plate which is not included the car will have a new
reg when sold.
Within the sale i will also include a pair of front claibra heated leather seats which bolt straight into the corsas
A complete spare dash board with all the parts to it.
The car has been fully modified with the following:
Full re spray in arden blue
Astra mk4 front angel head lights
Renulat cilo rear led lights
Front gsi bumper smoothed in with working fogs
Gsi side skirts smoothed in
Sport rear bumper smoothed in
Smoothed in arches
Smooth scuttle panel
De-locked handles
Custom led side indicators built in to the mirrors
Irmsher 16” softsatr alloy wheels
Cobra full exhaust system including de- cat and 4 brunch manifold
Pi lowering springs and shocks 40mm
Dark smoke Window tints
Irmsher blue steering wheel
Dash clock, heater controls window switches and light switches all been converted to blue leds

Any questions please email me or ring me on 07875577296
Viewings are welcome but will have to be arranged first as i work form 7 till 5.30
No time wasters

[Edited on 02-03-2008 by pembe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT FOR SALE £6500 25 database queries in 0.0073981 seconds