corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Marzocchi All Mountain SL1 2007 forks

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Marzocchi All Mountain SL1 2007 forks
deano87

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 08 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marzocchi All Mountain SL1 2007 forks
120mm to 160mm travel - just serviced by Windwave

I got them in Christmas 2006 and finished riding with them about October 2007. My riding style changed and I got a different bike, hence the reason for selling. They have just been serviced by Windwave, the Marzocchi distributor in the UK.

The forks are naturally in excellent working order after just being serviced. There are some paint chips (as you can see in the pictures) and other blemishes however these are only cosmetic. The steerer is standard 1 1/8 (1inch 1eigth) and 22.5cm in length. This is quite long as I had spare spacers above the stem. The star nut is still in the steerer, ready for installation (unless you need to cut it down).

Features of these forks include:

* 120mm to 160mm travel
* TST 5 (Terrain Selection Technology)
* ATA Adjustability (40mm 'on the fly' travel adjustment)
* Air Spring
* Alloy FR Steerer Tube and Crown
* 32mm Alloy Stanchions
* 6" Post Mount (Max Disc 8") (ONLY for use with disc brakes)
* QR20 Drop Outs & Quick Release Axle

This is a word of caution from the manufacturer "Use only for: All Mountain/Freeride. Do NOT use for: 4X/Dirt Jumper or Downhill/Extreme Freeride". I will not be held liable for any damage cause in what ever respect, to your bike, these forks or your person by misuse or errors in installation. I recommend these are installed by a competent or qualified bike mechanic.

This is what Marzocchi say about the forks:
"We built the All Mountain to conquer the entire mountain. It’s a balanced fork that shines on both the climb and the descent. The All Mountain is chocked full of features such as ATA and TST, but is still one of the lightest long travel single crown forks on the mountain. This is the perfect utility fork for the bike that does it all."

------------------------------------

That is largely my eBay auction, which you can find here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320224220928

Will tell people on here the reserve is £200, which is half price but I hope to get more. £250 delivered to anyone on here and I'll end the eBay auction

[Edited on 03-03-2008 by deano87]
deano87

3rd Mar 08 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deano87

4th Mar 08 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deano87

6th Mar 08 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deano87

7th Mar 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Marzocchi All Mountain SL1 2007 forks 25 database queries in 0.0097780 seconds