corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Irmsher airdam

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmsher airdam
Corsa_Quadz

5th Mar 08 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where the hell can i purchase an irmsher air dam bumper?? lol javascript:icon('')
javascript:icon('')javascript:icon('')
javascript:icon('')
Whittie

User status: Offline
5th Mar 08 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy CorsAsh's car.
chris_rosso

5th Mar 08 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just luck mate, i found 1 come up on ebay for £60, just needed a bit of work doing to it. Most people wont part with theres for less than £200, o and they dont sell them brand new anymore
Fonz
Premium Member

6th Mar 08 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took the last one in stock from Irmscher-bits back in May 05.

as far as i know they are not for "off the shelf" sale anymore, certainly havent found any since May 05!

buy CorsAsh's car....or mine? )i'm potentially splitting - see sig)

New Poll