corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does Engine Size Matter to you?

Poll: Does Engine Size Matter to you?
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does Engine Size Matter to you?
andyc1234

User status: Offline
12th Mar 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adam_B

12th Mar 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think i could go back to something really slow like a 1.2 corsa or whatever
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

12th Mar 08 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It matters to me now, I'm sick of the lack of power in my 1.2, can't wait till I can afford to sort an XE
rustyarchs

12th Mar 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs

now i couldnt care less as long as the car was quiet at 80mph and reliable

Im feeling that

My cars disgusting just now, manky inside & out, the boot leaks & has sinse I got it, ive got a new mysterious puddle apeared on the rear passenger footwell - not sure where its coming from, tell folk its my water feature A bit of trim fell off so I hid it in the glove box. My newly painted front end is now stone chipped to buggery 3 months later, some clown drove into the back of me last week, & I think its funny. So long as its reliable, slightly quick, & looks ok I dont give a shit about anything else...........I could even say its only a car Something wrong with me?

[Edited on 12-03-2008 by Colin]

called old age and realising theres more to life than cars mate

however i am still fighting with the idea of buying a 330ci just cos i think they are pretty and have rather good spec im now 70/30 against it and thinking about mg zt diesels again and saving up

who knows
deano87

12th Mar 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Diesel doesnt save you 'that' much mines around £20 a week cheaper on fuel (I do around 80 miles a day mon-fri) than a petrol equivalent. Tho Diesel is currently around 5p a liter more than petrol. Tax is slightly cheaper, insurance is negliable tho the car is a couple k dearer to buy in the 1st instance. I probably save around £1k a year on fuel, taking the increased purchase cost over a petrol model theres no real saving until possibly the 3rd year of ownership.

Surprising the difference really. I guess you have to do mega miles to warrant a diesel.
richc

13th Mar 08 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Diesel doesnt save you 'that' much mines around £20 a week cheaper on fuel (I do around 80 miles a day mon-fri) than a petrol equivalent. Tho Diesel is currently around 5p a liter more than petrol. Tax is slightly cheaper, insurance is negliable tho the car is a couple k dearer to buy in the 1st instance. I probably save around £1k a year on fuel, taking the increased purchase cost over a petrol model theres no real saving until possibly the 3rd year of ownership.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does Engine Size Matter to you? 23 database queries in 0.0186050 seconds