corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Electric Windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Electric Windows
bstrok

User status: Offline
   16th Mar 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Can any one help me wire up my corsa B. I have the door looms but the wire loom behind the dash is not full. I know that under the passengers kick panel there are 2 main plugs that do supply the car with the electricity needed. Can any one help me wire up my elec windows and central lock thanks ...this is becuase I am not understanding the Haynes diagram.

New Poll