corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Vauxhall Corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Vauxhall Corsa
Rob E

User status: Offline
27th Mar 08 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my old corsa

Its a 1998 on an S plate
1.7 Isuzu Diesel engine with 124,000 miles on the clock, Runs very well indeed, I have owned the car from 66,000 miles and it has never once gone wrong. There is still 100,000+ left in this engine easliy
Full service history upto present milage (I work for vauxhall so only genuine parts have been used since i have owned it)
Alarm and imobilser with central locking
Corsa sport front seats
Lowered 60mm all round
Lexus lights on the rear
Genuine GM spoiler fitted, bumpers smoothed (require attention though)
Irmscher front lip.
bonnet is creased and needs replacing.

car will not be coming with alloys. I know she is looking tatty around the edges but with a little tlc it could once again be a lovely little car. Has plenty of life left in her and im going to be gutted to see her go

I will sort some up to date pictures out tommorrow but for now here is what she looked like when no dented bonnets etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Vauxhall Corsa 25 database queries in 0.0775361 seconds