corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » gauging interest c20xe rebuilt

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gauging interest c20xe rebuilt
stoner_corsa

User status: Offline
31st Mar 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite chaps i may be selling my c20xe from my corsa soon so just posting to see if anyone is interested,

its been fully rebuilt about 15k ago using mostly vauxhall parts inc gaskets, has a ported and polished head, supperchipped ecu, power cap, arp rod bolts, lightend and balanced crank rods pistons etc, lightend standard flywheel, splitfire plug leads, was rolling roaded at pvs2007 @184bhp if i can think of anything else ill post here, lookin for around the £500 mark as it is worth it.

pic of it in the car

Alex16v

User status: Offline
31st Mar 08 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for a good engine. good luck with the new one bud. il have to do a bit more work to the starlet before it can compete with this when its finished.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » gauging interest c20xe rebuilt 25 database queries in 0.0822861 seconds