corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7x17 ET49 4x100 MIM Raffinos, Near new falkens...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 7x17 ET49 4x100 MIM Raffinos, Near new falkens...
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
8th Apr 08 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are still sat in my garage and it does not look like i'll be getting a car to put them on, so maybe its about time they were gone,

They'd be mint with a refurb but are v-v-clean for wheels that are about 10 years old, 1 has a v-slight buckle but you cant tell when its on as they have been balanced,

4 matching Falken a512's (think thats the number) done about 2-300 miles, They were on my corsa for a bit while i was waiting to get tyres for the speedlines,

I know how rare these wheels are and will not give them away, complete with 4 caps,

£500ono Collected, 07903592120, Wheels in bolton,

I'll dig them out when i get chance and get pics as they are but the above pics where taken just before they were taken off.

Cheers
Jenko_Sport

8th Apr 08 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish they'd suit my wide arch car cool as fuck wheels, good luck with the sale mate
aron

8th Apr 08 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool wheels!
is that red corsa down 40mm or 60mm??
Andyrs1800

9th Apr 08 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

60mm nova rear springs, Coilys on front with 5mm spacers so wheels clear shockers, down about 60mm

I really want to but a black nova GSi and stick these wheels on, I've wanted to do that for 6/7 years and never could get my hands on the wheels, Shame i have no money/room for a nova now
Andyrs1800

11th Apr 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT
Andyrs1800

20th Apr 08 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New pics of the rims and tryes as they are now...

And the 1 thats been sorted

Offset

And BTTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7x17 ET49 4x100 MIM Raffinos, Near new falkens... 25 database queries in 0.0117340 seconds