corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup 2003

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio 172 Cup 2003
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Apr 08 at 06:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This clio sport 2.0 172 cup is a really nice sporty car and has been looked after since i bought it was bought about 7 months ago for £8000 from Renault!
it has full service history,taxed until june and mot'd until the 17th of july.
spec:
remote central locking
Electric mirrors
Climate control
factory 16"alloys
recently had disks and pads all around and a new genuine standard back box
This really is a clean car througout! and mechanicaly sound!!
the car has also been fitted with a superchip, this can be removed should the purchaser wish.

The car is also fitted with an undamaged genuine splitter! those looking for clio cups will know this is a rareity!

I am selling this car on behalf of a friend, so bare with me if you need questions answering!

Sale price is £5800 ovno

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup 2003 25 database queries in 0.0068839 seconds