corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Supplement Stack

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day: Supplement Stack
hugefoot

User status: Offline
11th Apr 08 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am wanting to bulk for the next 10 weeks, my diet is fairly good & am looking at supplements.

I was thinking of a weight gainer with protein and creatine - along the lines of maximuscle cyclone or MP Hurricane XS - although these have no bulking ingredients.

I have designed a basic stack which I think incorporates all my needs, it is as follows:

Unflavoured Whey Protein -

2 Servings 4x a week on Non Training Days
3 Servings 3x a week on Training Days (The extra serving PWO)

Maltodextrin -

1 Serving 7x a week - mid-morning bulking shake
3 Servings 3x a week on Training Days (Pre-workout)

Dextrose -

3 Servings 3x a week on Training Days (PWO Shake) - apparently helps with getting creatine into the body??

Creatine Monohydrate -

1st week:

4 Servings 7x a week - Loading Phase

Next 9 weeks:

1 Serving 7x a week
1 Serving 3x a week (PWO Shake)

I believe the Maltodextrin is there for the bulking aspect, the unflavoured whey protein for protein intake, then the creatine along with the dextrose to help get it into the body.

Is this stack any good?? It works out cheaper than buying a 10 week supply of MP Hurricane XS, plus im getting the bulking aspect, and a shaker and scoops lol!!

Any help/advice much appreciated!!
jmucorsasport

11th Apr 08 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Creatine Monohydrate is a waste of time now, with the availability of Creatine Eythl Ester (CEE) Its alot more effective and no side effects, i found taking 4 tabs 30 mins prior to training gave best results. Dextrose and glucose is also good for increasing the absorption of creatine. I found best way to cycle creatine is 4 wks on and 4 wks off until your happy with the gains. With the CEE though i dont really think you need the dextrose of glucose.

[Edited on 11-04-2008 by jmucorsasport]
hugefoot

12th Apr 08 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CEE is alot more expensive though, and Mono cant be a waste of time?!

What you think of the rest of the stack is it OK for what i want?? Or am i missing something?
radicalry00

12th Apr 08 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jmucorsasport
Creatine Monohydrate is a waste of time now, with the availability of Creatine Eythl Ester (CEE) Its alot more effective and no side effects, i found taking 4 tabs 30 mins prior to training gave best results. Dextrose and glucose is also good for increasing the absorption of creatine. I found best way to cycle creatine is 4 wks on and 4 wks off until your happy with the gains. With the CEE though i dont really think you need the dextrose of glucose.

Many people (including me) find mono far more effective than CEE. I must be a non-responder to CEE because I found water retention and energy levels far higher on monohydrate.

Saying mono is a waste of money is just daft IMO. Thousands, if not millions, of people all over the world have used it to great effect.

[Edited on 12-04-2008 by radicalry00]
radicalry00

12th Apr 08 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTW, Hugefoot, that stack looks fine. Maybe add in some omega 3 and multivitamins for general health but it's fine.

Providing the rest of your diet and training is OK, then you should see some decent gains.
hugefoot

12th Apr 08 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye i picked up some omega 3 tabs the other day, right i think i will get on and order it!
jmucorsasport

14th Apr 08 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by radicalry00
quote:
Originally posted by jmucorsasport

Many people (including me) find mono far more effective than CEE. I must be a non-responder to CEE because I found water retention and energy levels far higher on monohydrate.

Saying mono is a waste of money is just daft IMO. Thousands, if not millions, of people all over the world have used it to great effect.

[Edited on 12-04-2008 by radicalry00]

Strange you didnt get good results using CEE, everyone i know including myself got better gains from using CEE tabs as opposed to monohydrate. Thats why i said its a waste of time when you can get better gains form using CEE, its like buying a playstation, when theres PS3 now.... thats all i meant, its from personal experience, and being in the industry

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Supplement Stack 24 database queries in 0.0109980 seconds