corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacing side repeators?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing side repeators?
Corsa_Scotty

User status: Offline
12th Apr 08 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some black side reps off ebay to replace the minging orange ones, is it just the case of pop the old one off with a screwdriver, fit the bulbs and connect it back?

Or do you have to twist the corsas indicator to get it off? Cheers Scott
carnuts

13th Apr 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to push them either towards the front or the back i cant remember but i wouldnt use a screwdriver in case you scratch your wing to buggery they just slid along a little and the pull out think its towards the back of the car
Corsa_Scotty

13th Apr 08 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just red a bit in the haynes manual it says they will be touching the charcoal canister what does it mean?
kin9y

13th Apr 08 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a canister for exhaust gases on the drivers side think its only on 97 and later models. take the side rep off the drivers side if its got sort of a bend to it you'l av to relocate the canister in order for them to fit. hope that helps
GT190

13th Apr 08 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i slipped a credit card underneith it.

just pops out

New Poll