corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dash L.E.D's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash L.E.D's
t.n07

User status: Offline
14th Apr 08 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im am considering getting some of these but i keep reading stories that people are having problems with them like they dont always work or are really dim?
is there a certain recomended brand or supplier as these would be a nice accesory to have

thanks
12vMatt

14th Apr 08 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got mine from ultimate mods, only had them in a few weeks but they all work fine and are brighter than the original bulbs
Haimsey
Premium Member

14th Apr 08 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speedo LED's are fine - some colours brighter than others and also depends on dial colour.
MFD leds - not a problem
Heater leds Sod doing that again

Edit: CrazyLED's supplied all mine Top notch.

[Edited on 14-04-2008 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
swedge

14th Apr 08 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ibe just ordered some fron crazy leds, will post pics whne they are here
AlunJ

15th Apr 08 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did my mfd, looks good but sometimes u have to bang it for the contacts to made properly... lol
Did do the speedo, looked lush but wasn't bright enough for my eyes lol, ended up changing it back to white, would love to do them blue again if i can get bulbs bright enough
t.n07

15th Apr 08 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmmm i think i will stick with white, swedge will be interested to see pics tho !
Superlite Ltd.

15th Apr 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They made the back of my dials melt

Still got a set of broken corsa clocks in the living room
FAZ
Premium Member

15th Apr 08 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ultimatemods.co.uk, i got all the mfd, dials, heater panel and some spares for £16 incl p&p! really bright look the dogs and all of um worked!
Though if they dont, turn them 180* round, if they still dont work, the contacts are loose, pushe them away from the bulb and reinstall (and maybe rotate again)
pacman001001

15th Apr 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done a full dash twice, first ones were in for about a year and one bulbs a bit tempromental, cheap as chips to replace though!!
both done in red, both of ebay, both brightish, both, imo, took a little bit of getting used to reading the speedo at nite. also there are undimable just so you know.
just do it, if you dont like it or they fail or whatever, what have you lost??

New Poll