corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 182 FF both cup packs, FSH, Warranty... £5995

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 182 FF both cup packs, FSH, Warranty... £5995
Rob B

User status: Offline
15th Apr 08 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/449380.htm

Sadly for sale my clio 182 FF with both cup pack's, car is in good condition, all standard and unmolestered, car still has 12 months warrenty left, great for piece of mind.

Features
Power Steering
Electric Windows
Climate control (air conditioning)
Cruise Control
Auto headlights
Rear privacy glass
Auto wipers
Full Renault Sport leather and suede interior
Trip computer
Traction control (can be switched off)

What more can i say, great little car sad to have to be getting rid of it, very nippy and drives extremely well with no knocks or rattles etc, gearbox is very smooth (common for them to be notchy).

Bad points
Unfortunatly from the wind a fence panel blew into the car, so there is a small dent on the bootlid, and there are 3 what can only be described as small door dings on the rear quarter, the dings are that small i cant even get the camera to take a picture of them but just being honest, this is the reason for the slightly lower price, ive been quoted 290 pounds to have this fixed by a very reputable bodyshop, so it wouldnt cost anymore than that, i'd strongly advise viewing to see for yourself. I have circled on the side picutre where the three dings are. Anymore picture's can be taken on request.

Apart from that the car is in immaculate condition and just had 2 brand new goodyear eagle F1 tyres fitted aswell

Looking for a quick sale due to financial difficulties

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 182 FF both cup packs, FSH, Warranty... £5995 25 database queries in 0.0139070 seconds