corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Conversion Help urgent

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Conversion Help urgent
davie1986

User status: Offline
21st Apr 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought a gsi corsa 95 and the engine was knackered i have now bought a c20ne engine i got the body type 1 mount kit from chris astley before when i was doing another conversion but we ended up scraping the car so i need to no now wat other parts do i need to fit the engine and is there any guides to doing it for like wiring diagrams any info wat so ever is much apperciated
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Apr 08 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have a type 2 shell so need the extra inner wing mount and the rubber hanger.

Wiring is a piece of piss, basically colour for colour, should start off 3 wires IIRC.

New Poll