corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Following on from the Henry thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Following on from the Henry thread
John G

User status: Offline
   25th Apr 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So good to listen to, for once a footballer disreguarding how much money he was on, clearly showing there is stil loyalty and passion in football.

Granted if he came back to the Premiership it may be with someone else other then Arsenal, But you can see he is arsenal through and through

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/7366127.stm
Robbo

25th Apr 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

25th Apr 08 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its easy to disregard it though when you are/were actually earning it though
Ben J

26th Apr 08 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't be suprised to see Henry in an arsenal shirt again before long. He's reported to be unhappy in Spain and that BBC interview was the biggest "come & get me" i've ever seen.

IF he came back tho, he would have to accept he won't run the show as he used to.
Aaron

26th Apr 08 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
IF he came back tho, he would have to accept he won't run the show as he used to.

and thats why i dont think he will tbh. Although it looks like he really wants to come back, i dont think it'll be the same.

Its a bit like when you split up with a partner and then get back together a year later....its never the same second time round.
Marc

26th Apr 08 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think we'll see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

Well maybe at a testimonial!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Following on from the Henry thread 24 database queries in 0.0116851 seconds