corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 merit m reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.2 merit m reg
SHERB;)

User status: Offline
26th Apr 08 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, due to getting a new car the time has come to sell my sexy lil beast.

The car is completely standard with no modifications at all, apart from a sony stereo, sony front speakers and a set of 6x9's.

Comes with tax and mot till september...

Ever so cheap to run can't think of any thing else that could run so cheap on petrol and insurance.

I will be honest it does need a new windscreen which can either be sorted out before the sale or I will sell the car as is, however it is not an mot failure as it's not obstructing the view.

With the windscreen done and professionallyvaleted i am looking for £450, or without the work done £300

so grab yourself's a bargain... i rarely come on here that much so best way to contact me is on 07708522206 or email me swift_racer@hotmail.co.uk

the car is located in ipswich (suffolk) but i could meet halfway depending on where.

Thanks Richard

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 merit m reg 25 database queries in 0.0083430 seconds