corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Volkswagen Passat Sport 1.8 20valve Turbo (150bhp) R Reg £800

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Volkswagen Passat Sport 1.8 20valve Turbo (150bhp) R Reg £800
Wagsta

User status: Offline
27th Apr 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my VW Passat Sport, i bought this about 2 months ago with the intention of using it as my Family car, but lack of funds is forcing me to sell it :-(. It will be sold with NO MOT & TAX. The car itself has done 140k but did start its life as a company car and has a full service history up to 100k. Car runs perfectly has no knocking or tapping when running. Has all the extra the sport comes with e.g. climate control, alloys etc etc.

Bad Points:

Has abit of rust around the front arch(pictured below) and a few minor scratches....but that it is.

Ive been as honest as i can, so if you would like to know out about the car dont hesitate to u2u me.

Spec:
R Reg (1997)
1.8 Turbo 20valve Sport
5door Saloon
All the Sport extras
Full service history up to 100k
Great runner

Want a quick sale, need the money to finish off another car.

Book price on this car is £1700, i only want a £800 for a quick sale and ive taken into consideration the little probems with the bodywork.

Cheers Peter

Selling cheap, need rid......Very skint!!! lol

[Edited on 27-04-2008 by Wagsta]

[Edited on 28-04-2008 by Wagsta]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Volkswagen Passat Sport 1.8 20valve Turbo (150bhp) R Reg £800 25 database queries in 0.0190191 seconds