corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Aerial interference

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aerial interference
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th May 08 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fitted a new aerial to my car yesterday as the standard one was knackered, so I fitted a window mount one with a built in amplifier.

I soldered the positive cable to the switched live going into the ISO connector, and drilled a small hole for the earth cable to attach to.

However, went for a drive today and the radio is fine with no lighes on, and with the sidelights on, but as soon as the headlights are switched on the radio signal gets appalling, and loses the station.

Any ideas?

New Poll