corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Audio from TV

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audio from TV
Mistamist

User status: Offline
15th May 08 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im having a thick moment, i have my 360 connected to my lcd tv via composite as i dont have the hdmi connector yet, and i want to connect the tv to my mixer which is connected to my amp which is connected to my speakers

problem is

when im on the composite channel on the tv, the xbox works fine but im not getting any audio going to the amp, at the moment the tv is connected to the amp via AV1, and i dont have any audio outs on the tv other than s/p dif ............ whats the correct way to connect?
Brett
Premium Member

15th May 08 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you've connect the AV1 input to the amp input

If it doesn't have any audio outs (which sounds odd anyway) then you may as well get one of these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEAPEST-ON-EBAY-3-5MM-JACK-to-RCA-PHONO-IPOD-MP3_W0QQitemZ320252299309QQihZ011QQcategoryZ116850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Mistamist

15th May 08 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have connected a scart lead to the av1 in/out on the tv and this is going into my mixer which goes to the amp but there is no sound passing when the tv is set to composite or dtv, there is only white noise which i think is coming from the analogue side of the tv.
Mistamist

15th May 08 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the tv is an LG 42LF65 1080p LCD

New Poll