corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Engine, gearbox, shafts, mounts, everything to fit and run.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine, gearbox, shafts, mounts, everything to fit and run.
j10E W

User status: Offline
18th May 08 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of a friend without a corsasport acount,

c20 seh 2.0 8 valve engine and gearbox, covered 70 000 miles, includes wiring loom, ecu, manifold and downpipe, was fitted into a corsa b and recently removed due to a replacement xe on r1 carbs,

Also Have brand new chris astley engine mounts and gearbox spacer plates aswell as corsa gsi shafts with brand new inner cv's from a cavalier,

I also have the pas pump bracket if needed.

I need theese items gone asap as they are sitting in my workshop taking up space so any offer around 200 takes the lot

If any interest please call or text on 07732940100, do not email this account as this is being sold for a mate

Based in Kent, thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Engine, gearbox, shafts, mounts, everything to fit and run. 25 database queries in 0.0094771 seconds