corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b fitted with nova gte engine v fast

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b fitted with nova gte engine v fast
figo.corsa

User status: Offline
24th May 08 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there
for sale is my 1994 corsa in red fitted with a early nova gte engine.
car is very fast and suprises a lot of people.
the car is lowered on koni shocks and springs, tinted windows, scorpion cat back, piper x airfilter, sri interior, sports steering wheel and irmscher grille.
the engine was out of my mates nova, his shell was rotten so i put the engine in my corsa,
it idles at 2500 rpm when gets hot, all this car needs is a tune up which is about 40 pound!!!!!
little bit of rust on usual corsas but solid shell, slight dent in driver side wing and bonnet but i have spare bonnet somewere.
overall this car is great fun to drive i would of got it tuned up but have just purchased a series 1 rs turbo so got no need for corsa!!
mot till sep and 2 months tax
£900 ono
txt or ring 07703016676 cheers glenn

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b fitted with nova gte engine v fast 25 database queries in 0.0084100 seconds