corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '04 206 GTI 180, Black, 47,000m, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author '04 206 GTI 180, Black, 47,000m, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX
bigD21

User status: Offline
25th May 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for around £6200 but will consider serious offers.

As stated in the title, this car has covered just under 47,000 at the time of posting this ad, has a full 12 month MOT and 6 months TAX.

Recently had a new midsection fitted.

Comes complete with all the 180 goodies;

- ABS
- ASR
- Electronic brake force distribution
- Emergency brake assist
- ESP
- Auto Lights
- Auto Wipers
- Electronic Windows
- Remove central locking
- Air con
- Built in CD-changer.

Plus a lot more...hey it is a 206 forum so Im sure most of you will know all about these cars.

The car has recently been serviced.

PM me if interested and I will get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks

Just a quick bit of information to add;

I have genuine reason for selling. I didnt intend to move back to university this year and was going to use the car for the short commute. However the circumstances have changed and I'll be living two mins from the campus so to be honest the car will hardly get the proper use that it deserves.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » '04 206 GTI 180, Black, 47,000m, 12 months MOT, 6 months TAX 25 database queries in 0.0068140 seconds