corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford mondeo estate 2.0 16v tax and mot £1400 ono, part ex swap for w-h-y

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ford mondeo estate 2.0 16v tax and mot £1400 ono, part ex swap for w-h-y
Adam-D

User status: Offline
27th May 08 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ford mondeo estate
black
v reg- 1999
2.0 16v
94000 is the mileage
it does have air con and it works.
remote central locking all working, just had one of the motors replaced. and the deadlocks and alarm work too. and it has child locks on the rear doors.
i have a master key and a spare key aswell
it has electric front windows and manual rear windows which all work.
it has heated front windscreen and rear screen aswell, "great for the winter"
the load cover is in good condition as is the spare wheel.
all tyres are in good condition too and have locking wheel nuts for the alloys, and the key is present too.
it has a ford cd player which has a removeable security panel.
i think the speakers are going though as when you turn it up it does not sound as clear as you would expect.
tax till end of oct 08 and mot till 10th december 2008
has a crack in front bumper above plate, and a one on the edge, the front bumper looks ok and is secure but if you were worry'd its not hard to change it.
it has a few dings and a scratch. and thats all i can find wrong with it. if you want close pictures of the damage ask me and ill send them you.
but it is almost a 9 year old car so will not be showroom perfect.
it has just had ful service all filters and fluids changed and i have just had the garage fit new timing gear and drivebelt
it had new front disks and pads for its last mot too.
and has has a steering rack rubber boot replaced as it had split.
all work done has recipts etc

since its last mot it has covered less than 5k aswell so everything is in working order.
it did have a small rust spot/ hole on the rear sill. i have had a garage remove the rust weld a small plate in and both sills have been rubbed back and re-painted/rustproofed.

all documents are present, and it is ready for collection right away.
i have been as honest as i can and tried to describe the car as best i can. so you are not dissapointed when you come to collect the car.as you can tell i like to maintain my cars and not wait till each mot to find out something has failed.

£1400 ono.
i am open to offers, and poss part ex/swap for just about anything so try me.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford mondeo estate 2.0 16v tax and mot £1400 ono, part ex swap for w-h-y 25 database queries in 0.0098319 seconds