corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 1.6 sport, irmscher,

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 1.6 sport, irmscher,
martin945

User status: Offline
27th May 08 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. the time has come to sell my pride and joy, i have had this car for three years and bought it standard,

the shell has covered 90k but engine was removed from an x reg sport and has the clock's from that fitted showing genuine mileage for th engine, i also have the log book and previos mot's for the donor car to prove mileage.

i'l prob miss loads but here goes,

exterior;
post 97 front and rear bumpers and door mouldings, irmscher skirts, irscher front splitter, irmscher smoked side repeaters, twin morette headlights, i still have the lamp that is removed if you wish to put it back in.

interior;
post 97 sport interior including black plastics and clocks, gm mats.

engine, suspension;

x16xe runs really smooth has never let me down,
full powerflow sytem including decat and the cat also slots back in for mot's
k&n cone filter,
spax coilovers
front e-tec strut brace
2litre calipers on the front
speedline elesio 2's with toyo proxes 195/16/40 tyres

today the car has just had brand new front discs and pads on the front with two new track rod ends and two new bottom ball joints, had a new battery about 4 months ago and had gm oil and filter done about 1k ago, oil and filter have been done every 5k.

the car is booked in for its tracking tomorow and is also getting the decat put back in as i've not got round to doing it since its mot.

mot untill next january and taxed until july.

may have missed bits but the pics will show you most.

pm me or can call or text ste on 07825794104.

£2200

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 1.6 sport, irmscher, 25 database queries in 0.0121088 seconds