corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI Turbo C20LET £2900

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI Turbo C20LET £2900
16v Novan

User status: Offline
27th May 08 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa GSI / 2.0 Turbo 1998cc
1998 R reg
engine is declared on the logbook
originallly a sport
75,300 miles
electric windows, and mirrors
power steering
very solid and clean shell, no rust, rot what so ever
car has been well looked after before it was turbo'd and after,used as a weekend car

11 month MOT
4 month TAX

Engine:
2.0 16v DOHC Turbo C20LET from a calibra with low mileage
well looked after engine,
recent oil change and new oil filter
new head gasket set,
new timing belt kit
new ngk cooler spark plugs
new cool running thermostat
brand new forge alloy 14-18 psi actuator
EDS front mount intercooler
engine runs great, no tapping, smoking ect..
pulls very well through every gear, overboosting at .8bar holding .6bar with a very smooth delivery
extremely quick car, as most people should know by now what these things are like.

Transmission:
F28 6 speed gearbox, converted to FWD.
good gearbox,finds all gears no problem with no crunching or grinding

Suspension:
FK height and dampening adjustable coilovers on front
with height adjusable shocks and springs on the rear
also has been fitted with a thicker anti roll bar to stiffen up the front end
the car handles very well,really sticks to the road

Brakes:
Calibra V6 grooved discs with calibra turbo calipers with good pads on front
standard drums on the back

Exterior:
the car has been professionally painted in a custom purple pearl which looks amazing in the sunlight.
its a VW black magic with the purple pearl.
GSI bumpers, skirts and arches, spolier...
front bumper cutout for front mount intercooler
astra side repeaters
genuine Morrette twin headlights,the centre light on the drivers side has been removed to be used as a cold air feed.i do still have the light if you want it back in.

new 16" speedline allesio 2's, in mint condition.
with 2 brand new yokohama S drive 195/45/16 tyres on the front and 2 toyo proxes t1 S 195/45/16 tyres on the rear with excellent tread.

Interior:
ive recently fitted a set of Recaro half leather seats from a MK1 astra GTE, front and back,all in excellent condition!
they are very comfy seats which really hold you in well and look superb! they have been fitted to corsa subframes so they do slide back and forward ect.. not just welded to the floor lol
ashtray on the dash has been removed and a panel with a boost gauge and battery volt gauge has been fitted
it has alpine speaker components in the doorcards, and pioneer 6x9's in the rear parcel shelf.
it has a momo race steering wheel which looks and feels good.
interior is nice and clean also

Bad points:
the bonnet has a few dents in it.
front bumper is new, and still grey,so needs painted.
has been keyed down the driver side,not too bad but if you want the car immaculate needs touched up.
missing passenger sideskirt.
intercooler has a slight dent in the casing, no damage to the cores, so works fine

now theres really not much needing done to get his car 'mint' again! its basically just the painting on the front and driver side, which i was qouted £400.
i have a replacement bonnet to throw in,which is in caribic blue.
i intended on sorting it myself and spending some more money on the engine getting more power and i still will if i dont get the right money.
just at the moment i could do with the money,rather than the car sitting in my garage.

new price of £2900

if i dont get the right money i dont mind keeping the car so im not desperate to sell it,

more pics can be requested,

i can be contacted on 07938398010

no dreamers/ or tyre kickers

thankyou!

[Edited on 24-04-2008 by 16v Novan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI Turbo C20LET £2900 25 database queries in 0.0110900 seconds