corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark 3 Golf (px)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mark 3 Golf (px)
vtrlogan

User status: Offline
28th May 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have my mark 3 golf for sale. i sold my VTR for insurance resons, and brought this becouse its dead cheap all round. its the 1.4 8v (ryder) alloys wheels its totaly standard apart from clear indercatiors on front and side. and lowerd 45mm on the back, i have the springs for the front but not yet fitted. reson being is my mate also has a mark3 and snaped one off his springs so i let him borrow the front springs till get could get a replacement.

Info:

DOB: 29|06|1995
Engine size: 1391CC
Mileage: Just coming up to 107,000miles. (nothing for VW)
Tax: 31/07/08
MOT: August 10th 2008 (I will mot it, If needed)

Edit: Power Steering.

As said i am willing to have it mot'd as there is nothing wrong with the car and everthing is brill with the engine.

bad points are only, there is some little rust spots here and there. but as far as ive seen they have broken paint work yet. i will check tomorrow. had a new trye under a month ago. also oil filter and oil change by myself at college. alloys all in pretty much mint condistion.

it has a dry starter motor, but starts 1st time all the time. it only makes a noise when you start it up. i can sort this if wanted. i think its had a full respray not so long ago as the paint work is so good. engine bay also.. brought from a women driver (Under 3 months ago) and know owned by my dad. as a weekend car.

As said im looking for a px at the moment. for a mark 1 vtr or 2.0l or 1.6 corsa, But i am open to offers. would perfer it to be black but open to other colours.

Better pictures, will be up tomorrow once i have washed it.

[Edited on 28-05-2008 by vtrlogan]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark 3 Golf (px) 25 database queries in 0.4716961 seconds