corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf mk4 1.8t 200+bhp agu engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf mk4 1.8t 200+bhp agu engine
jockey007

User status: Offline
30th May 08 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale my much loved 2000 w golf 20v turbo with 85k on the clock, have a rolling road print out which i will look out

where do i start,

revo stage 1 map, 205bhp and 247lbft
adb hard pipes to intercooler
adb air filter and hard pipe moving it down by the front grills
forge recirc 007p dump valve
various samco hose's
omni front strut brace (not showen in the picture but can get one on request)
18" azev A's, will need 2 new front tyres
312mm brake upgrade, recent red stuff pads and ebc discs
jamex coilovers
fk anti roll bar with white line drop links but has been taken off and in the shed, will come with the car
outside, in very good condition lower three grills and front and back valances have been painted to match the grill in gloss black, make it stand out from everyone else colour coding.

inside, very clean and standard except for a boost gauge in the right side middle air vent which lights up the same colour as the speedo and dims when you dime the dash lights. there are leads for an amp and sub ran from front to back but haven't used them in ages. cubby hole above the cd player (the cd player doesn't come with the car), will need a driver front mat, as there is a tear in it on the clutch side where your heals rests against it but apart from that all original locking mats throughout.

a few stone chips here and there but not many, also there is a set of 4motion alloys as well to come with the car with good year eagle f1's

has been a very reliable car, seeing over thirty miles to the gallon when driven sensibly, and will be sorry to see it go, but looking to buy a flat and need the funds, sure thats everything

been as honest as i can cheers for looking, open to offers and px's but cash my way any questions jus ask ;-)

will also come with these wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Golf mk4 1.8t 200+bhp agu engine 25 database queries in 0.0070570 seconds