corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 525i SE Touring - 1996, FSH, Full Leather. . .

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 525i SE Touring - 1996, FSH, Full Leather. . .
deano87

User status: Offline
31st May 08 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

. . .this is my girlfriends parents car.

525i SE Touring 1996 on private plate.

Full leather interior.

FSH.

Automatic.

6 disc CD Changer.

Air-conditioning.

Same owners for last 6 years.

145k. Headgasket been replaced once and never had problems since.

This car is in immaculate condition for its age. The body work has no rust what so ever. The interior is pretty good for its age, considering it has had young kids, car seats in etc. Never been driven that hard. Starts first time. Really good example for a car of its age.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/540016.htm

It's on Pistonheads for £2195 which is over priced imho and I have kind of told them that. They have been to a local garage who has offered to sell the car for them. It will go on the forecourt for £1800, and he'd give them £1k from the sale. They seem to be happy to take this BUT they do want more, so, £1200 is a fair price

u2u me for details. Delivery to a certain extent can be arrange etc, however pick up is much preferred. Located in Bedford area.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 525i SE Touring - 1996, FSH, Full Leather. . . 25 database queries in 0.0101430 seconds