corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Corsa Turbo C20let 282BHP 12 Month MOT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 Corsa Turbo C20let 282BHP 12 Month MOT
mark106mark

User status: Offline
31st May 08 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello Everyone!

I never thought Id see the day Id finally write up an advert to sell my car. Well certainly not for a few more years I had imagined....

History

I bought the car from a Corsasport member back in November 2006 and since then I've spent a lot of money getting it to exactly how I wanted it. I mainly concentrated on the interior as that was completely standard but spent time on getting a lot of other stuff done too as I will briefly mention after the spec list.

Shell History

2000 Corsa 1.4 Sport

Factory Star Silver

The shell has 69800 Miles on it and the engine has done around 15000 miles

Reg: V973FFP

TAX TILL March 2009

MOT is due a few Days before PVS so will come with another 12 MONTHS MOT

The car is 100% legit and legal, DVLA know its a 2.0 Turbo so the TAX is all above board, The engine code has been updated through DVLA as well.

This car also still has Power steering quite commonly removed due to space issues.

The Sale

They car wont be sold until after PVS 2008 and that's because I want to be the owner still while its shown on the corsasport stand this year. You may remember me from last year those who attended.

The car is definitely for sale and if you wish to secure it beforehand via a deposit then that can be arranged through me and then the car will be released a few days after the show. Those attending the show and are interested this will be a good opportunity for you to get a good look around it etc and those who wish to view before the show can do so as well by pre arrangement through me.

Anyone curious about the reason I'm selling the cars its basically down to starting a new Job back in March. Before I started the job I purchased a 2001 Corsa 1.2 only to use for work because I'm commuting about 90 Miles a day. So I have had 2 cars on my drive since March and I'm only getting to use the Corsa Turbo at weekends because I wont use it to commute to work as I don't want all those miles on it!! Basically down to the lack of use since the new job I feel its just sat there.

BASE PRICE £5500

THE SPEC.....

Engine Modifications

C20LET Engine
New Turbo (Now Done Approx 3000 Miles)
Courtney Actuator
ARP Con Rod Bolts
Regal Phase 2 EDS Software with 2 Stage Boost
Regal 3.5 BAR Fuel Pressure Regulator
Forge 8.1 Litre Intercooler
K1 Ignition Leads
Saab Turbo Injectors
Genuine GM cool running stat 82 Degrees
C20XE Inlet Cam Shaft
Rocker Breather Mod
K&N Air Filter
Bailey DV26 Dump Valve
SFS Hoses
2.5" Full Powerflow Exhaust with Custom 3" Quad Exit Exhaust + De-Cat
Courtney Up rated Clutch
LM Engine Mounts
Cosvaux Drive Shafts and Hubs Etc
Polished Fuel Rail inc Injector Clips
Bailey Header Tank
Chrome Battery Cover
Chrome Rocker Cover
Chrome AFM Cover
Chrome Heat shield
Chrome Door locks and Bolts

Transmission

F20 5 Speed Gearbox

Suspension

Bilstein Yellow Shocks and Springs 40mm

Brakes

288mm Vectra V6 Discs and Callipers

Bodywork

Factory Star Silver
Fully Colour Coded
De - Locked
De - Handled
Smoothed Boot
Rear Wiper Removed
Ltd Edition Merseyspeed Front Bumper
Reiger RS Side skirts
Reiger RS Rear Valance
Slated Grill with Irmscher Badge
Meshed Grills
GSI Spoiler
Saxo Top Spoiler
Door Popper Under Mirrors
MHW Smoked Rear Lights
Smoked Angel Eye Lights

Interior

Momo Race Wheel
Lockwood White Dials
Blue LED's Clocks and Centre Panel
Tailored Metal Floor Mats
Vectra Gear Knob
Carbon Fibre Gauge Pod
Autogauge Boost Gauge
Autogauge Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Cobra Bucket Seats
Silver Sparco Harnesses
Door Cards fully Re-trimmed in Black
False Floor Decking with 2 Tone Carpet
Rear 3" Strut Brace

Audio

Sony BT2500 CD/MP3/Bluetooth Player
Poineer 6 X 9 Speakers

Wheels

17" Kei Force 10 Hyper Black

History Breakdown

Engine

When I purchased the car back in November 2006 it was running 233BHP which is not too far off from standard spec. Since then I have tuned it to a reliable PROVEN 282BHP. I have never had any mechanical problems with the car during ownership. I have changed a few gaskets like rocker cover gasket and sump gasket. I did replace the old turbo with a new one a few months ago. The old one was boosting fine but it did smoke a bit so decided to replace it. If I'm going to be picky about anything mechanical ill mention the tappets from cold are bit tappety but anyone knowing about these engines will know its very common and normal. The oil and filter are changed every 3000 miles or 3 months whichever sooner.

I have printouts and videos to confirm power readings.....

26th March 2007 Rolling Road at Powerstation in Tewkesbury 281 BHP

22nd March 2008 Rolling Road at Powerstation in Tewkesbury 282.6 BHP (304.6 ft/lb)

As you can see the most recent one is not that long ago and produced a healthy power reading.

Interior

The car originally had a standard GSI interior. I have spent a lot of time changing the interior to how you see it in the photos and spec list. Its really clean inside and I did spend time on replacing any iterior plastic bits, which were worn or tatty, by visiting the local scrappy and buying from the internet. I should mention the horn is not working but I should be able to get this sorted beforehand.

Bodywork

Not done much to the bodywork really apart from maintain it to a high standard. I had all the arches, doors and front bumper sprayed 12 months ago to make it mint. This was to remove any light scratches and remove any stone chips obviously after 12 months there are some stone chips back. The Bodywork is pretty much immaculate you need to see it to appreciate it and decide for yourself.

Wheels

The alloys are about 6 months old. They are immaculate no kerbing's what so ever on any of them wrapped in Falken tyres. Tyres have at least 5mm tread

ICE

Never really interested me to be honest so its a basic setup as you can see in the spec. To be honest you don't need one when you can listen to the turbo spooling up and dump valve instead

Security

Clifford Concept 300 woth proximity sensors

Overview

I'm conscience this could be the longest advert in history now so I wont say much more. I've loved owning this car, I've had absolutely no regrets and I'm genuinely gutted I'm selling it. Its one of the newest plated Corsa Turbo's you will find with seriously low chassis miles and that was important for me when I bought it. It will make someone very happy. Please only genuine interest in the car as mentioned in my reasons for sale I'm not after any p/x etc just a straight cash sale. The car will come with a fresh 12 Month MOT from beginning of June. I have in excess of £15000 of receipts for this car between me and the previous owner which will be passed on.

I have a million photos but here is just a few......

Thanks for looking please PM me with any questions or hive me a bell on 07971823739 (Mark)

[Edited on 08-06-2008 by mark106mark]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 Corsa Turbo C20let 282BHP 12 Month MOT 25 database queries in 0.0098529 seconds