corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys
Craig P

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi people,
I have 2 sets of wheels i would like to swop for some Corsa C Sri 5 Spokes or Some Cesero's(4 Stud).We could do a straight swop or i will add cash aswell.Im not exactlly sure which alloys they are but they are genuine Vauxhall ones.The First set are 15's ET49 and come with brand new budget Hero tyres 195/45/15 78V (Only covered 100miles).

The second set of wheels are some Geunine 15" ET 46 Vauxhalls ones,again im not sure which ones they are but they are in good condition and come with brand new Nexen tyres 195/50/15 82V.

Both sets of wheels are in really good condition.If you would like more information or pics then please just ask.
If you would like to buy these wheels and not swop then just send me a message and we will try and work something out.
Thanks Craig
pacman001001

3rd Jun 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just incase it helps, the second ones are astra mk3 wheels.
i have them on my corsa and get nothing but good words! they look the nads in my opinion. its lowered 40ish mm and they dont scrub.
hope it helps!!
Craig P

5th Jun 08 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your help mate.
blitz-corsa1.216v

5th Jun 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u lookin for th 5 spoke wheels m8 and th astra wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alloys 25 database queries in 0.0057471 seconds