corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Pipe Work - Exhaust Systems, Boost Pipes etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom Pipe Work - Exhaust Systems, Boost Pipes etc
BeArDy

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 08 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Custom Exhaust Systems
I have just started to make these. They are not off the shelf items they are made to the car so all customers would need to travel to Oldham/Manchester to have them made.
Customers would have to leave a deposit and choose number of Boxes and Tail pipe end before arriving so I can order the correct items in. I can make Turbo down pipes aswell BUT this would need pre-ordering before hand so all flanges can be made before car arrives (Inc. DSOP pipes just waiting on flanges).
something else which may interest people is a CAT removal section where there is a removable section so you can refit you CAT for MOT time.
These take a full day to make and are all hand made.
They are made for 316 Stainless Mandibule bent pipes all TIG welded together so nice perfect welds.
Prices start from £300 (Standard Down pipe back with single box)
Few Examples of the work, sorry for the bad photos will get some better ones asap

Custom Boost Pipes and Top Hat
if anyone is interested in a Hard Pipe boost kit I will be selling these which are made to order so can be made in larger sizes for 2” upwards.
The ones below are for a C20LET the boost pipes (for the pair) are looking around £140 without dump valve take off OR £150 with dump valve take off (both plus postage)
I can also offer now a Large Custom Top Hat 2 ½” for £65 OR I will do the top hat for £55 IF you but the boost pipe kit at the same time.
I can offer Boost pipes for all cars BUT customers would have to travel to Oldham/Manchester to have them made.
(photos of top hat asap)

[Edited on 03-06-2008 by BeArDy]
BeArDy

4th Jun 08 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
corsa321

5th Jun 08 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice work
BeArDy

6th Jun 08 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First photos off the 2 1/2" LET Top hats there is still a few bit to do on these like a edge to keep boost pipes on and threaded section for inlet sensors etc

jav786

6th Jun 08 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
First photos off the 2 1/2" LET Top hats there is still a few bit to do on these like a edge to keep boost pipes on and threaded section for inlet sensors etc

Nice now go get Ice Cream's on LOL

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom Pipe Work - Exhaust Systems, Boost Pipes etc 25 database queries in 0.0079730 seconds