corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Pioneer DEH-P8400MP Car CD Player with MP3 playback

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer DEH-P8400MP Car CD Player with MP3 playback
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 08 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friend of mine is selling this:

"Hi there,

You are bidding on a used Pioneer DEH-P8400MP Car Stereo.

I am selling the stereo because I have just purchased a new car. This is an excellent headunit which is working perfectly. It cost £350 just over two years ago. The unit is very stylish with the motorised front panel and graphical interface - people loved the dolphins!
You can play MP3 CDs which means you can burn a CDR with about 8 or 9 albums on! I'll really miss that feature because not only does it save you changing CDs, it stops your originals getting scratched!

One thing to mention is that I have hardly used the headunit since replacing a faulty ribbon cable. A common problem on these units which Pioneer resolved with an uprated replacement part. This cost £27.50 and took a fair amount of time to replace but at least you can have peace of mind.
The great thing is that they also included a brand new silver surround which is still in it's bag!

There is some slight wear to the removable front panel (mainly the volume dial) but nothing excessive.

Here is a link to Pioneer's website if you would like more detailed information about the headunit:
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/archive/DEH-P8400MP/index.html

I will include a metal cage and a new ISO cable. I threw away the original box but I will ensure that it comes well packaged.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking."

Get buying

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120269285644

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Pioneer DEH-P8400MP Car CD Player with MP3 playback 24 database queries in 0.0143921 seconds