corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing back to black from bumpers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing back to black from bumpers?
calidus

User status: Offline
   11th Jun 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blokie who last had my corsa breathed life into the back bumper plastic using back to black or something gross, I am going to try remove this tomorrow, only thing I have found to shift it slightly is nail varnish remover, does anyone have any tips? the rest of my plastics are about normal appart from that
Richardhhha

User status: Offline
11th Jun 08 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hvae used white spirit on my 14xe arches and back bumper to remove back to black.... took a long time as its a oily waxy stuff and is a git to clean off... looking good now its been sprayed

New Poll