corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
janno

User status: Offline
12th Jun 08 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all im thinkin of startin to save for a house so ive decided to sell me cupra to help fund matters. Im lookin for a smaller car??!!

Ive owned the car since november last year and loved every minute of it, only fault was a coil going which is extremely common on these.

The car is as how i bought it, ive not changed a thing on it as i dont think it needs it. The only thing that does need doing is the arches rollin due to new tyres last month,i had planned to do this next month and will if the car doesn't sell but i'll negotiate this in the price if not.
Only 2 bad points one wheel is slightly curbed, shown in pic and front wing has a weird dent in it. Hardly noticeable, was there when i bought it.

right the car:-

Its a 2001 Ibiza Cupra in silver with black half leather seats and black inserts.
It has climate control, traction control, 6 disc changer, interior is mint.
the cars covered 51885 with 137 on the new tyres.
It was tax'd last month for 6months so plenty left. The service was last month too and the MOT is due end of November.

Now for the modified stuff from prev owner/s:

17" Oz superleggeras in anthracite quite rare i think, tyres are avon and have only covered 137 miles.
Re-mapped with printout to prove
Lowered on coilovers, not sure of the make will have to have a good look tomorrow.
Exhaust system, again not fully sure of make
Dump valve, not to loud at all
Flamer Kit, small blue not big orange burner apparently(previous owner fitted)never used
tinted windows all round not to dark as can be seen
engine has a few chrome additions, looks quite smart
boost gauge and oil gauge on a pillar pod.

im asking for around 6K ovno
contact me on 07814883663 or u2u me??

right pics: any questions dont hesitate, and serious people only!

plenty more pics just ask if needed

[Edited on 13-06-2008 by janno]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Ibiza Cupra 25 database queries in 0.0088329 seconds