corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C Exclusiv.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Exclusiv.
Whittie

User status: Offline
12th Jun 08 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my Vauxhall Corsa C Exclusiv.

It's a 1.4 16v Twinport

There is 500 of these made, it's the special edition from vauxhall and the extra's included...

Full heated leather seats
Irmscher Front lip
Irmshcer Side Skirts
Irmscher Spoiler
Tinted rear windows
Climate Control

It's done just short of 18,000 miles. I think there is around 17500 on the clock at the moment.

I bought the car when it was on 12,500 in mid march. I don't want to put so many miles on the car it loses its value.

The car's forsale because I want a change.

It's had no knocks and you're welcome to do a VIC check on the car.

As the car is 3 years old, it only had its first MOT in March. It has full vauxhall service history and tax untill october.

It's a very cheap car to run and insure.

With mainly dual carrigeway and town mileage it'll do 350 miles to the tank.

Bad points:

Two of the wheels have been kerbed, and could do with a refurbish, one is quite bad.

There is a scratch on the front bumper under the drivers headlight, it wasn't in a crash, it was me not paying attention and catching it on my drive way.

That's it

Some Pictures:

I am after £5,500 for the car.

For anymore information u2u me on here. Or Call Alex on 07904380019.

The Car is based in North Wales, Llandudno. Post code - LL30 1PB

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/VAUXHALL+CORSA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-22-25-4294966945-4294966969/search.action

Click there and type "Exclusiv" in the keywords if you're questioning the price.

Thanks

[Edited on 02-07-2008 by Whittie]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C Exclusiv. 25 database queries in 0.0145512 seconds