corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 V Reg, Vauxhall Corsa 1.6i 16v Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 V Reg, Vauxhall Corsa 1.6i 16v Sport
Tony_Dv

User status: Offline
16th Jun 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Located in East Yorkshire

2000 V Reg, Vauxhall Corsa 1.6i 16v Sport

3 Door Sport in Metallic Arden Blue

91,000 miles

Good Condition

M.O.T Until 28 Feb 2009, No Tax

Non-smoker

Always meticulously cared for regardless of cost

New clutch fitted late last year

Standard sport spec consisting of:

Boot spoiler, very good condition standard interior with bucket style sports seats, central locking with deadlocks, power steering, electric windows, electric/heated wing mirrors, air conditioning, alarm…

Some subtle modifications include:

15” MVK ten spoke alloy wheels in good condition with brand new tyres

Genuine IRMSCHER side skirts

Peco Boxer Stainless Steel Backbox

Blaupunkt MP3 CD player

Bad Bits:

As with any car of this age there are a few minor problems:

The bonnet has a small amount of damage near the passenger side headlight courtesy of an airborne pheasant. I have been quoted £45 + VAT for a mint condition replacement bonnet in Arden Blue from my local Vauxhall Breakers so I have taken this into account with the price.

There are a few small marks etc around the car typical of its age but nothing of major concern.

The water pump bearings have recently become noisy so it needs replacing and it is due for a replacement timing belt fitting at the same time. The car starts and drives fine but due to the water pump and timing belt I would not advise driving it home. I would arrange a trailer or similar if it was me.

This is a reluctant sale but I have a new car and a van so I don’t have space for them all. I will be sad to see it go.

Any questions please ask…

Yours for £1,295… No silly offers please

U2U me if interested and I will send you my mobile number

I am currently waiting for the logbook to return from the DVLA as I am in the process of removing my private plate.

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 V Reg, Vauxhall Corsa 1.6i 16v Sport 25 database queries in 0.0086329 seconds