corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel Prices - where should they 'draw the line'?

Poll: Fuel Prices - where should they 'draw the line'?
sub £1 pl 65 (61.32%)
£1.00-£1.10 pl 18 (16.98%)
£1.10-£1.20pl 8 (7.55%)
£1.20-£1.30pl 3 (2.83%)
£1.30-£1.40pl 2 (1.89%)
£1.40-£1.50pl 1 (0.94%)
£1.50+ 9 (8.49%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel Prices - where should they 'draw the line'?
nik

User status: Offline
18th Jun 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The problem is labour couldn't organise a gangbang in a brothel and have overspent taking the country into huge debt. They HAVE to charge these prices now so I can't see them lowering them. I'd be happy at around 70-80p a litre.
sand-eel

18th Jun 08 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's gone up what 30p in only a year there is defo no need for that increase, it's the governments duty that is flying up not the forcourt that is doing the pricing.
nik

18th Jun 08 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing to do with oil prices at all, it's the government needing the money as I mentioned Can't see it'll drop in a long long time, and by then, oil prices will probably increase so the days or reasonable fuel prices are long gone me thinks.
morpheus22

19th Jun 08 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
i will pay whatever cos i need to drive, but it should be cheap like it is in america
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Jun 08 at 08:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just paid £1.22 for V Power!

I'l pay whatever they charge as its required, tbh I don't see what all the moaning is about,

Yes its getting high,
Yes it has knock on effects to other prices,

Nothing can be done moaning about the prices on a internet forum, either pay it or keep stum!

Only thing I think is getting silly is the price between petrol and diesel, it only used to be like 2p more a ltr, now its 10p + more than petrol!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
DimDG

19th Jun 08 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have the same increase of fuel in Greece too, since June 2007 the prices have raised almost 30%. I agree with Dan, complaining about the prices in a forum will never correct things so either a mass boicotage (which is more than difficult to take place) or a govermental intervention might have effect on them.
pow
Premium Member

19th Jun 08 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I switched to some V Power Derv last night. My god it ran a bit funny for 10 miles, but now!
Dean_W

19th Jun 08 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be willing to pay £1 per litre. Anything over that is ludicrous.

And how come our prices are that high, when other countries pay far far less than we do. I'ts not the cost of the fuel itself, it's all the tax thats added.

Yet another commodity that people enjoy that is taxed to high hell.
jacko198

19th Jun 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its gone up from 97p a litre this time last year.
Arround 70-90p i would be happy with, but in reality, £1 is more likely

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel Prices - where should they 'draw the line'? 24 database queries in 0.4803720 seconds