corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 1998 306 D-turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black 1998 306 D-turbo
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,
For sale is my 1998, S reg Peugeot 306 Dturbo.

The car is a great looking car, and still returns 50+ MPG.

I am looking to go back to a petrol car, so am selling my 306. Its cheap to insure as its only group 5, yet still nippy.

The car has some service history, and It was serviced just before I bought it back in april. I have some old MOTs etc too.

It has 17" Kahn alloy wheels with 4 good tyres, 3 of which are new within the last month. Angel eye headlights are fitted, and the car is lowered approx 50mm. The front bumper, which is a very rare peugeot sport item, needs a respray, but I can include a phase 3 GTi-6 bumper in primer to replace it.
A stainless backbox is fitted, and the car has been de-wipered at the boot, but will include the motor to be re-fitted if you choose.

The cars interior is very nice, and all the heaters work etc, non working heaters is a common 306 fault. A pair of 6x9s are fitted in the parcel shelf.

The car has been very reliable for me, and never missed a beat in my ownership.

Bad points:
Some paint flaking on rear arches
Some small paint chips, usuall for a 10 year old car.
Wheels are slightly kerbed
Passenger electric window can be tempremental, typical 306 fault.

Any questions, please email me.

Link to pistonheads for pictures:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/556475.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 1998 306 D-turbo 25 database queries in 0.0102799 seconds