corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats the exhaust bore of a 1.6 sport?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the exhaust bore of a 1.6 sport?
Gareth F

User status: Offline
19th Jun 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, just bought a scorpion backbox off ebay and the clown said it was off a 1.4 so it should fit. Well every one knows a 1.4 bore is the same as a 1.6...................apart from this back box. I dont know whether hes taken it off a full system but it measures just a tad over 2" but its about 2-3mm bigger than my remus center section. What should i do? look for a bigger center section from the cat back........ would this work? Im well annoyed and now the kid wont message back
Any suggestion about the exhaust its self let me know
Cheers

New Poll