corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot Expert 1.9 TDI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot Expert 1.9 TDI
scottishcruiser

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 08 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale:

My Pug Expert 1.9 TDI Van with just under 60k miles on it. Van has had 1 previous owner (Plumbing firm - Dennis Baldwin and Sons Ltd). They traded the van into a trader in Blackburn for a bigger van from whom I purchased it fromto carry my MX bike and wee boys quad, dog cage etc..

Item Condition:

Its a 9 year old van which was used by plumbers so has dents/scracthes but this in no way detters it from running 110%. It would run you from A to Z night and day without a blip. The pics should give a rough idea on what bodywork is like, But for the age of it she still shines like a shilling after a good wash and polish. Within 2 weeks of owning it I ply lined it and fitted a towbar. Have yet to use the towbar (Intentions were to pull the mx bikes when we went racing with the boys but never did). In the 14 months I have owned it has been serviced twice at home by myself, last service being last month and it got oil and oil filter,, fuel filter, air filter, coolant. I have put 2 x front tyres on, replaced the immobiliser relay (Corroded) and battery and had brand new clutch fited about 3 weeks ago costing £260. Apart from the receipts I have there wasnt any paperwork with the van when I bought it apart from the V5. Shes a great puller, doesnt smoke, great gearbox and engine, doesnt use water or oil and starts first time everytime. If anyone needs a reliable workhorse then this is it. My reason for sale is I know longer have a MX bike and for what runnign around I do its not worth me having a big van. Im on look out for another Starlet GT if anyone fancied a PX of some sort? MOT runs out OCT 08 and tax is Nov 08, so that is a peace of mind. It also has 3 x front seats which are great cond. DOnt know what else to tell?? Its a big van, runs 110%..

Price and price conditions:

After spending a small fortune on it this month I am looking for £2500 for it. Although as stated on look out for another GT

Pictures:

Contact Details:

You can PM me or email/MSN me on julienlet@hotmail.com

Stranraer, South West Scotland.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Cash on collection.

[Edited on 22-06-2008 by scottishcruiser]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot Expert 1.9 TDI 25 database queries in 0.0079470 seconds