corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20xe Sport ***NOW £1500***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20xe Sport ***NOW £1500***
jonnycorsavalver

User status: Offline
   24th Jun 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya guys and girls the time has come to sell my corsa sport so i can buy an astra coupe turbo, well it started life as a 1.4 sport and over a year i took the old engine out and replaced it with a 94000 mile calibra c20xe engine, the engine runs sweet as a nut and pulls in every gear, its running an f20 gearbox. ive used the calibra equal length driveshafts with the Mtec hubs which were machined down and had new bearings fitted. i have used the ecotec adapter plate and pipe which has a green air filter attached. The brakes have been uprated to the astra gsi 288mm discs and pads, and i used the calibra carriers. Before the engine was fitted i had a new cambelt kit fitted and new waterpump. The rocker cover and cambelt cover has been painted purple to match the car and to smarten up the engine bay. It has a straight through exshurst from the manifold with a 3.5" backbox. It has been lowered 60mm on spax springs, also has a black badboy bonnet.

On the inside its the normal sport interior except from 2 grey with black insert reclining bucket seats and a Momo Race steering wheel and boss. It comes with an alpine cd player and 6x9's in the parcelshelf. It has 16" gunmetal grey alloys with 4 nearly new tryes.

There is tax till the end of september and mot till the middle of april 2009. I will also throw in front and rear stainless steel strutbraces. If i have forgotten anything i shall add it after. If you would like more pics then please feel free to txt me and i can send more pics and answear any questions u may have.

Ive reduced it down to £1500 as its in my way now.My mobile number is 07904356024. Many thanx jon

******NOW £1500******

NEED IT GONE

please txt for photo's as comp's on the blink many thanx jon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20xe Sport ***NOW £1500*** 25 database queries in 0.0089049 seconds