corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Pic request for the 1.6 guys and laydees...cheeky pic ahoy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pic request for the 1.6 guys and laydees...cheeky pic ahoy
calidus

User status: Offline
   26th Jun 08 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right people being a bit anal here but I got some of those sound proof things that are on the 1.6 door frames, as I was getting a new window rubber so peeled them off into the deal, I just cant seem to line them up right on the door frame, as in how high or low to start it oooor where to start it from? lower part of door or whatty? has anyone got a picture kicking about of part of their frame that may be of some help? many thanks in advance...sorry for wierd questionage.

New Poll