corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F13CR with 4/5 cwp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F13CR with 4/5 cwp
Rallycorsa

User status: Offline
8th Jul 08 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As the title says this is the best combination you can get without going to a Quaife setup (which i have).

I used this setup on my rallycar with 1st,2nd and 3rd in class finishes pulls like a train and you will still have a top end of around 110/120 mph on 15" wheels.

The box comes complete ready to fit but does not have an LSD fitted which you could fit if required.

£300 prefer collection only as a bit big to post

Location North East

Please U2U me if interested.
Rallycorsa

8th Jul 08 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
Rallycorsa

9th Jul 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is one of the best upgrades for your car, no need to inform insurance its inside and they would never know and if you want to go quicker you will see results unlike air filters and exhausts which if your lucky give 5-10 bhp.
Gearing is one of the best mods to my car without a doubt, the crown wheel and pinion are £300 from Vauxhall alone.

Thought someone on here would be up for it looks like Ebay then.
Rallycorsa

11th Jul 08 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140248697067&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F13CR with 4/5 cwp 25 database queries in 0.0102940 seconds