corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » fishing equipment

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fishing equipment
antoni

User status: Offline
11th Jul 08 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leeda xgt 11m pole, one top kit with a 6 elastic and a power top 2 with a 10's, both have windy bungs so you can adjust the tension and it will come with the bun retreiver. very good for a cheap pole if ime honest, comfortably held at ful extension all day and has a bit of back bone to fight the nessies. used over 5 sessions, lasting about 6 hours each time

ouma haunt 14ft match power rod, this is probably one of my best ever fishing purchases it has a really smooth action, with plenty of finesse for the smaller fish but has loads of power straight down to the butt, this has only been used 3 times so is in near perfect condiotn with only a few marks to the cork handle

okuma payback real which is ment to be the matching reel for the above rod, comes with 2 spools a metal and a composite one and the metal one is filled with 3lb drennan specimen sinking line. its rear drag and has a really smooth wind

big umbrella, tilting head and is really sturdy which makes a change as most umbrellas are crap, again only used once or twice but has a slight bit of damage which doesnt efect the umbrella in anyway just cosmetic

landing net and pole, tbh these are pretty crap, the net is quite small and the pole is quite short but its got me through several sessions so deffinatley use able

then onto the box of tackle in which i shall let the picture do the talking

all the above comes in a green canteleiver tray, its a bit dirty but does the job well

i can also supply a red cary box, the usual cheap ones you see with a strap that goes across your shoulder but this has been stored in the garage and looks very tatty, will be free to anyone that buys any of the above if they so wish

any question just ask

i want

£40 for the pole
£30 for the rod and reel
£10 for the umberella
£10 for the line hooks etc
antoni

13th Jul 08 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if someone can pay before the end of next weekend ill take £60 for it all
antoni

14th Jul 08 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will take offers on any of it now, move house soon and will have no were to store it all

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » fishing equipment 25 database queries in 0.0099139 seconds