corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dash lights...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash lights...
Loopz

User status: Offline
16th Jul 08 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so shortly following my exhaust happenings I found out that a fuse had blown causing my interior light, hazards and the horn to not work I replaced and it seemed all fine and such. Untill I turned up tongiht in the dark about 10minutes ago.

Turned my lights off, my dash lightd where still lit. Took my keys out of the ignition, still lit. Hurray for Problems.

Loked at the fuse, it was fine, still in wokring order hadn't been blown. Put it back in, without the keys in the ignition and the lights turned all the way to the left, and the dash lights and the MFD are still lit up. Took the fuse out again to make sure and it still was the same.

Top left, the yellow fuse is the one for all the lights in my corsa, would there be anything else making the car muddle itself into thinking they should be on?

Thanks in advance :S

[Edited on 16-07-2008 by Loopz]

New Poll