corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car insurance?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car insurance?
Jay

User status: Offline
17th Jul 08 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just be patient then, try insuring it on your own name with a different company and put your mum as a named driver, it knocked mine down by about 30%
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Jul 08 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll come back as being insured as provisional so they'll check to see whether you're accompanied.

Any reason why you can't change companies? I'm guessing you haven't accrued much NCB yet?
Coakley-16

17th Jul 08 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 17 mate just passed my test still on my 1st year i have until march! i dont have to sort of cash to leave my insureance and then open up a fresh one somewhere new so mite aswell carry this one on if i have to pay £160 a month i will have to lol! But tbh just passed my test and want to be on the road now lol but needing mot too is just a nightmare lol only get like £360 a month lol, im going to have to borrow the money from somewhere.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car insurance? 23 database queries in 0.0141771 seconds