corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20LET Radiator Sizes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET Radiator Sizes?
UVCorsa

User status: Offline
24th Jul 08 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The radiator Ive got at the moment is a slight bit crammed/wedged in to say the least, not sure what engine its from and what size varies between them?

What size radiator do most people commonly use??
luke85

24th Jul 08 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im still running the Gsi one with mine at the moment but on my last car I stuck with the 1.4 rad. They are all interchangeable across the range and I know some people running them with the 1.2 rad so. Pretty sure the petrol ones are all the same and the diesel one is different, some people fit the diesel one but Im not sure if the pipes are in the same place
phil_sutton

24th Jul 08 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run a 1.2 rad on mine, if your having over heating problems on any petrol rad then you have other issues to sort before you start swapping rads.
UVCorsa

26th Jul 08 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont have overheating problems like said at top, have size problems with the fitting around the intercooler piping and such.
mikesc20let

26th Jul 08 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 1.2 rad bent round slightly and the intercooler pipes fit round either side of the rad for the front mount

New Poll