corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa 1.2 Sxi S Reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Corsa 1.2 Sxi S Reg
TommyM

User status: Offline
27th Jul 08 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In oct last year i had a little bump in my corsa, i was hit from behind and pushed forward into a car which has a two bar, cause damaged both ends, the dents in the back of the car have been knocked out and the boot closes fine now. Ideally this would be best bought for splitting.

The car was written off as it was uneconomical to repair. Cat C i believe.

engine is on 77k, full sport interior. looking for £400 collected from PE2, another option would be to spend money fixing the car, all that is needed is a cat back, bonnet, tailgate, two front lights and one rear light.

pics below.

and how it looked before accident.

looking for £400 open to offers.

contact via tommurray35@tesco.net or pm on here.

[Edited on 27-07-2008 by TommyM]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa 1.2 Sxi S Reg 25 database queries in 0.0099730 seconds