corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Are Liverpool fans the most deluded in the world?? (I know of 2 that are)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are Liverpool fans the most deluded in the world?? (I know of 2 that are)
Richie B

User status: Offline
29th Jul 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When did Newcastle last have 20k attendances? Must be the 80s.

What's the obsession with people thinking we think of ourselves as a huge club? I'm not sure we do. We're a mid-table side, but do have a decent fanbase.

As for the article, he is probably being a little silyl saying they'll win the league, but they're a better team than Spuds and Everton tbh.
Cosmo

29th Jul 08 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richie B
As for the article, he is probably being a little silyl saying they'll win the league, but they're a better team than Spuds and Everton tbh.

Its not an article ffs
Richie B

29th Jul 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Post then, sorry. I didn't read it

I just didn;t want to look like I was ranting about the Newcastle points

[Edited on 29-07-2008 by Richie B]
Hammer

29th Jul 08 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still think of Newcastle as a 'big' club, a severely misguided one but at the end of a the day a football club is its fans and Newcastle have enough fervent ones.
Richie B

29th Jul 08 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I agree with misguided.

I think people base it on us winning nothing for a long time.

There's always going to be deluded fans at any club, but I think the majority are realistic and know we're mid-table and unlikely to win anything for some time. I'd say we're extremely passionate about our club here, which some towns/cities aren't really.
Nath

29th Jul 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newcastle are without doubt a big club.
--DAN--

29th Jul 08 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
For those of you that aren’t aware, Torres has scored the most goals by a foreigner in his first season. Yep, you heard right. More than Van Nistelrooy, Henry and Ronaldo. Considering it usually take foreigners 12-14 months to adapt, the prospect of what Torres will become is simply mouth watering. For me he’s far and away TBPITW. He has more to his game than Ronaldo, who is so vastly overrated it’s not funny. You would expect Torres to get somewhere in the range of 40-50 goals next season. Premiership defenders just aren’t accomplished enough to deal with him.

I od'd.

We all know this, no need to keep going on about it.

FPMSL

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Are Liverpool fans the most deluded in the world?? (I know of 2 that are) 24 database queries in 0.0758350 seconds