corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 20xe M-tec Hubs shearing!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20xe M-tec Hubs shearing!!!!
Jimmycorsa

User status: Offline
31st Jul 08 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, iv had my corsa 4 a year and all has been well till bout 2 months ago when my nearside hub sheared, i replaced it n thought nothing of it but its just gone again and ive also taken the offside apart and found that its very worn on the side near the car. does any1 kno wat can cause this cuz i changed the bearing before when i put the new hub in so i guess its not that and i cant find anything else wrong.

cheers
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
31st Jul 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the back radius to spread load?

New Poll